Payments, refunds and cancellations
- All payments are made through PayPal invoices and paid in advance; in the case of pieces over $40 USD, at least half will be paid in advance with the remaining being paid after the initial sketch is accepted.
- All prices and payments are in american dollars (USD); if you live in Mexico, we might arrange for the payment to be made in mexican pesos.
- Refunds and cancellations will only be available before the initial sketch is delivered and accepted. Once the initial sketch is accepted, there will be no refunds. There is no refund for sketch commissions.
- I provide up to 2 minor revisions after the delivery is made, free of charge. If you have more changes after that, or your revision is substantial, I will charge an additional fee.
- If for some reason I need to cancel your order after payment has been done, I will provide a full refund.
Process and delivery
To start your commission, I will need to know:
* The style you want the art in
* Your idea or concept
* Visual reference of the subjects ; if they are original characters, please provide at least 2.
* Your PayPal email
- Send me the information above through email at email@example.com.
You can also start the process by sending me a DM through Instagram or Tumblr (@impmakesart), whichever you find more comfortable.
- After we agree on the details of the commission and the price, I will send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Once the invoice is paid I will start working on the initial sketch.
- I will send you the initial sketch and at this point we can work on any modifications you want.
- Once you accept the sketch and the invoice is paid in full, I will start working on the final piece. Usually it takes me up to 2 weeks to deliver the art, but I will let you know in advance if your art will need more time (most times I deliver way before schedule); if you need the art before 2 weeks, please let me know at the beginning of the process and we can work it out.
- On or before the set deadline, you will receive a full resolution JPG at 300 dpi of your art, via email. You may ask up to 2 minor modifications to be made free of charge.
Use, publication and rights
- I retain the rights to the art piece; you may not say you created the art.
- You are allowed to print and use the art for personal or non-commercial purposes, always providing credit to the artist.
- If you want the art for commercial purposes, let me know; the pricing for commercial use is different.
- I retain the rights to post the art on my portfolio and social media; if you want the art to remain private, there is a privacy fee. However, I usually do not post commissioned pieces when they are of a personal nature (a portrait of your mom, for example).
- You may not edit or modify my art in any way.
- You may not use my art for NFT or AI purposes.
- I reserve the right to decline or cancel your commission for any reason.